Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Jelly legs

Time to get back on my bike this morning. I programmed and downloaded the interval session to GG last night. Note to self - reprogram!

Session:
5min wu; 2 x [1 x 2min L4/HR zone 5 (3min RI); 1 x 2min L2.5/HR zone 4 (2min RI); 1 x 2min L2/HR zone 3 (30sec RI); 5min easy]; 5min CD
Total time - 44mins
HR - will add later (AHR appears to be about 135; MHR - 171)

It was a hard session, particularly the 2min at zone 5 heart rate (90%+ MHR). I don't know if I managed to get my HR up that high but my poor legs were spinning at top speed, to the point I was seeing spots before my eyes and the sweat was dripping off me. But its got to be good for me, right?! And 2 minutes can take forever unless, of course, I'm at the rest interval stage, and then 2 minutes just flies by.

1 comment:

Hilda said...

What a spinning sesion!! are you always wanting for more??