Saturday, July 02, 2005

A cappuccino and maltesers kinda day

Yoga this morning - last beginners 1 class. Everyone seemed tired this morning and it required more effort to get into the poses. I also found that when I was in the resting pose (savasana) my mind wandered off on to a million and one other things when it should've been following my breath. Sigh, sometimes this yoga thing is just too hard.

This afternoon Mr CJ and I went to the movies to see Star Wars 3 - Revenge of the Sith. We thought that most people would've seen the movie by now so there would no trouble finding a decent seat. Had a coffee at Babars before the movie and then waited on the end of a very long queue to buy tickets for a movie that supposedly had started, oops. Seems like there were quite a few people who thought the same as us and left seeing this movie until now - we found we were sitting about 3 rows from the front when we finally got into the cinema. Mr CJ also made the helpful suggestion that we should buy a packet of Maltesers to share - of course the only size pack you can buy is a family size and it costs a small fortune. Movie was great, sitting down the front wasn't bad and I ate far too many maltesers - didn't roll any down the aisles!!! Had another cappuccino at Babars after the movie (the coffee is really good) before heading home. Now to watch Hell on Wheels on SBS followed by the start of the TdF - Yay!!!

Ordered a CR singlet (for a friend) and a CR t-shirt (for myself) yesterday morning on-line. When I came home from the mall early this afternoon the parcel had arrived - now that's service!!!!

Tomorrow I have a 2 1/2 hour run with Roy - hope its not too cold!

2 comments:

Aki said...

CJ - yup it's the Sri Chinmoy half. Their pancakes are good and that's a big drawcard for me. :)

Flashduck and I may be running around the lake tomorrow after the joggalong if you're in that area.

Lulu said...

I used to have the same problem at the end of yoga classes in making my mind focus on nothing.. I have to confess I gave up on yoga in the end.. too hard for this stiff old body and active mind!