Thursday, August 18, 2005

Longer easy run

Plan - training program said 1hr 20min easy run
Actual time - 86.47min
Distance - 14.07km
Pace - 6.10min/km
Calories - 833
Forgot to put on HRM strap

Minus 4*C so rugged up in layers. After a coffee I headed out with the idea of running down Petterd St, along Belconnen Way and then down Haydon Dve. I wasn't sure how long this would take so would make it up as I went. Saw a guy running in t-shirt and shorts - was it a case of no sense, no feeling?! Ran along the sparkly grass along Belconnen Way - I didn't want to follow the cycle path as that veers in and there is no lighting - I wanted to stay where I could see and be seen! It was a comfortable run, though started to feel quite hungry on the homeward stretch. Breakfast was looking good! Its also getting lighter earlier in the morning. Spring is just around the corner. :)

No comments: