Saturday, March 11, 2006

Blah

Woke this morning with a woolly head and a scratchy throat - it has not been one of my better days. Tomorrow I run the half marathon - I hope I'm feeling better.

********************************************
Looking back - Road to IM 2004
29 days to go


Workout - long cycle inc 2 laps Haydon Dve and 2 laps Coulter Dve before heading out to Murrumbateman

Time - 4.30am / overcast, easterly breeze
Distance - 130km on the road + windtrainer (about 200km in total)
Duration - 5hr 24min on the road; 3hr on the windtrainer
Av spd - 23.9kph

Because I was unsure of the weather I decided to do part of this session on-road and part on the windtrainer. There was a brisk breeze blowing out Murrumbateman way however I did have the breeze behind me on the way home.

The 3 hours on the windtrainer were hard because I had already cycled 130km and my legs were feeling tired. Plus there was the boredom factor. However I did it!

I have been really tired since doing the session.

1 comment:

Wobbly man said...

I hope you were feeling well enough to do the race this morning CJ! It is hot down here - hopefully not so up there!