Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The Taper

M minus 12

Tuesday Total: 10k
Week Total: 10k
Month Total: 10k
Year Total: 810.1k

Time: 51.53min
Av pace: 5.11min/km
AHR: 152; MHR: 174
Av Temp: 9.2*c (5.58am)
Rel. Humidity Av: 84.6%
Wind Spd Avg: 4kph (SSW)
Started with: 19-20-20 – The Grates
Finished with: I want you so bad (the boy’s bad news) – Eagles of Death Metal (not as hardcore as it sounds!)

I am trying to follow the program for the last fortnight – “The Taper”. Some would say I have been tapering for the last 3 weeks.

Today the program said 10km, so 10km it was. I still feel quite heavy on my feet; the after effects of SFT I imagine. I was mildly surprised by the pace because it felt a lot slower while I was running.

That’s it…nothing else to report…boring………

2 comments:

strewth said...

Hey - that was 10km more than I did today! You had a good run.

Tesso said...

Never boring CJ, especially when you give me music ideas :-) I love The Grates but don't know much about Eagles of Death Metal.

Oh, and that's a good pace for your 10k.