Wednesday, December 17, 2008

And a good time was had by all......

Last night it was the final dinner for the year for the Speedygeese group. The dinner was at Phnom Penh restaurant in Belconnen. Despite the fact that I don't think I have turned up to even one session this year at Parliament House, I would like to think I am part of the speedygeese group in spirit so attended the dinner. It was a great night - great company, lots of laughs (could be the drugs!), and great food. So thanks Geoff for organising the dinner - I'm sure everyone had an enjoyable night. I know I did.

Now if only I could run off all this extra food I am consuming at this time of the year!!!!!

Update on injury - I'm actually not feeling too bad this morning. The back was taped yesterday so that helps. Will go for a walk after work - I have been given permission by my physio.

2 comments:

Ewen said...

No, keep eating. If you're a bit wider you'll make a better wind-break for the track 10k in January.

Two Fruits said...

No, slow the eating, you need the right power to weight ratio to climb up hills and mountains. Tell Ewen, it's strong legs and in the 10 km, he wouldn't be fast enough to keep up anyway.