Monday, July 30, 2007

Wimp!

Monday Total: 9k
Week total: 9k
Month total: 74k
Year total: 1,365k

Time: 52.40min
Av pace: 5.48min/km
Av Temp: 1*c (6.57am)
Rel. Humidity Av: 100%
Wind Spd Avg: 8kph (SSE)
Started with: Hallelujah - Rufus Wainwright
Finished with: Revelations - Audioslave

I admit it - I wimped out on the weekend and didn't run either day. Well admittedly I hadn't planned on running Saturday but I had said that I'd go to the monthly vets run at Mt Taylor on Sunday morning. But come Saturday night the thought of running Mt Taylor the next morning just seemed too daunting and I wimped out. The compromise was that I would do a run close to home on Sunday but that never eventuated. If I don't run first thing in the morning I can think up every excuse under the sun why I don't need to do it.

So this morning I made myself go for a run early enough that I couldn't wimp out. Much better. Then after lunch I went to the gym for a lower body and arms workout - even better!
********************************************
Memories of Singapore

The chocolate buffet at the Fullerton Hotel

Singapore Slings all round at the Raffles

Merlion

Chinatown

Hindu temple


Little India

4 comments:

Tesso said...

After just looking at the pic of the chocolate buffet I think I need a lunchtime run now!

Black Knight said...

A lot of memories!!! Beautiful pictures. Will you come back?

Ewen said...

Not so sure about the Rufus Wainwright version. I think I prefer the Mount Majura version on Speedygeoff's blog.

Good to see your daughter on Sunday night had come to her senses and dumped Bodie. Strange that Two Fruit's mate Laura was missing in action.

IHateToast said...

when you dove into that pile of chocolate, did the american judge give you a 10? i hope so.